Builders and Tradesman Liability Insurance On-Line
Simple Qualification Criteria
If you can answer “yes” to the following questions:
- no insurer has ever declined to insure you, or refuse to renew or terminate your Employers, Public or Products Liability insurance.
- you or your directors or partners have never been convicted of or charged with (but not yet tried for) a criminal offence, other than a motoring offence, except as provided for under the Criminal Justice (Spent Convictions and Certain Disclosures) Act 2016.
- you or your directors or partners have never been owners, principals or partners of any other firm involved in this or a similar business which has been declared bankrupt.
- you have not suffered any losses or made any claims in the past three years for any of the perils or contingencies to which this insurance applies
- the total amount paid to Bona-Fide Sub Contractors does not exceed 25% of your annual turnover, or €150,000 whichever is the lesser, unless you have specifically advised us to the contrary.
- your payments to Labour Only Sub Contractors do not exceed €5,000 per year, unless you specifically advise us otherwise.
- any hot work you undertake, is carried out in accordance with the condition 13 i set out on page: 12 of the policy*.
Then you qualify!
Even if you don’t meet all of these requirements, we may still be able to help! Phone us today on: 046 943 1565 to discuss your individual circumstances.
*Learn more about our Tradesman Insurance Policy at our Frequently Asked Questions and Key Facts page
You can download the Insurance Product Information Document (IPID) by following this link.
You can download a Specimen of the Policy Wording by following this link
Get your quote today